Saturday, September 8, 2012

Use Any Sim On Any Modem/Dongle Without Unlocking It

1 comment
Friends you all must have dealt with the impossibility of not being able to use SIM card of one operator on the netsetter of other operator. But at times we all feel the need of doing so due to lack of proper network strength and range. For example when at hostel I use Idea netsetter but when I come back home I find that there is no range for Idea in my home and I have to use my vodafone SIM. I was in search of a trick of using other sim cards on netsetters easily and I found out a trick. Here's my share.



       Step By Step Instructions


1. Insert SIM in Modem 

2. Modem show invalid SIM, just ignore it and close modem software.

3. Start NOKIA PC suite.

4. Goto nokia pc suite connect tointernet option.

5. Goto Configure. Select your data card modem,and make all operator apn setting as like when we use nokia mobile connection.

6. Finish set up.

7. Now connect to internet through PC suite.

8. Your net is connected without unlocking the modem.

1 comment: